Website Do’s and Don’ts
by Ryan Grassie - May. 5, 2017 at 5:48pm
When it comes to your website there are certain things you should have and things to avoid. We can help your company determine the best path to take for your website.
Here are some important things to have and some to stay away from:
- DO invest in creating a professional and secure website for your business.
- DO make it possible to contact you easily from the homepage.
- DO bucket your content by theme and importance to your clients.
- DO add your social buttons and a company blog.
- DO add your business reviews and testimonials to your website homepage.
- DON’T underestimate the importance of an easy to navigate website to generate leads.
- DON’T bury or over complicate your contact form, this is an important part of your website.
- DON’T publish irrelevant content with too many links, videos on auto-play or distracting pop-ups.
- DON’T make it hard for a customer to find what they are looking for or they will leave within 30 seconds.
- DON’T miss out on updating content. Blogs should be updated frequently to help get your site crawled by search engines more often.
If you are an Ottawa business and need help with your website design, get in contact with us! We’re here to help!
Leave a Reply
- Augmented Reality
- Email Marketing
- Flat Web Design
- Guerilla Marketing
- Logo Design
- Ottawa SEO
- Ottawa Website Design
- Ottawa Wordpress Design
- Print Design
- Real Estate Web Design
- Responsive Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Traditional Marketing
- Web Design